Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Beach - a great way to end a vacation!

Rylan can't wait to get in the water
Mommy and her little princess

Our cute little family
Camden and Kynlee running to escape the cold water
Sammi, Necia, and Taucia loving the water

Cris and the kids
Cris and Ed playing a little catch
Camden loved being buried in the sand by Derek Alyssa looking so cute
Sammi and Taucia looking ever so cute



Yes, I know it has taken me 2 weeks to finally finish blogging our vacation. Oh well, better late than never.

We finished our vacation at Huntington Beach. It was so much fun! We all enjoyed swimming in the brisk ocean, and searching for sea shells. Cris and Ed enjoyed playing a little football in the water. My sis and I were just happy to be relaxing! Sammi and the girls were caught checking out all the cute surfer guys. :) Rylan loved it so much that he didn't want to leave. Camden thought it was cool to be buried in sand. Alyssa just kind of hung out, she wasn't sure what to think. She didn't really like the cold water and she hated the sand. I am not sure if it was because of the way it felt on her feet or the fact that it was getting her all dirty. What a little princess she is!

Overall, it was one awesome week! We can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

Live Life said...

Looks like heaven! Im glad you guys made it to the beach!! I miss it. I wish we could own a beach house....and not have to work, so that we could go to the beach everyday!

You sure look like you had a blast!!

Kim said...

That looks SOOOOO fun! Too bad St. George didn't have a beach for us! Well, we did go to the pool, but no picture taking was allowed--our own personal rule! I'm jealous!

kathyk said...

Allie
Your pics are great! It looks like you had a blast. When the kids get older, we will have to go to six flags & do the "big ones"

Lyndsi said...

I'm jealous you guys got to go to the beach! I love it. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Marn E said...

I am so jealous!!!! That looks like a blast. I hope I get to take my kids to the beach someday.