Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

3 Generations
Rylan, Camden and Taucia playing in the backyard
So Cute!
Necia and Alyssa
Alyssa had fun playing with the girls. Cooper wants a turn.
I was able to spend Mother's Day in Cedar City with my mom and family. I love my mom, it made my day being able to spend it with her. She is so awesome and I am so grateful to her for all she does for my family and I. My kids absolutely adore their "Nana". Thanks mom for being the best mom and nana ever! You truly are my best friend!

We had an afternoon BBQ at my Aunt Bev's house. The kids enjoyed playing in the backyard with their cousins, and I enjoyed visiting with aunts, uncles and cousins. Sammi was able to spend a little time in Enoch at her grandmas house.

It turned out to be a great day. I love being a mom!! I am thankful everyday for the opportunity that I have to raise these 4 amazing kids. It's the best!

1 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Hey, I figured out how to view your blog, I just have to wait for a few minutes for everything to load. Gotta love dial up! I love the 3 generation picture, that's priceless. And the Disney picture of Camden at the princess show is hillarious!! Such a cute family you have!