Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Cabin Adventure

A little Volleyball action.
Crazy teenagers.

My brother Darin and my niece Emily.
My niece Megan

Rylan and Derek
Taucia and Lys.
Sammi and her boyfriend Billy.

Lys was catchin a ride with her dad.

It is probably going to take me months to finally catch up on the month that I took off from the blogging world.

The end of July we spent the week at our family cabin with my sister, brother and their families. We had tons of fun 4-wheeling, eating, playing games (nerts, phase 10, rummikub, apples to apples, volleyball, etc), chatting, napping, oh, and did I mention eating. It was endless hours of fun. We also celebrated Cris and Alyssa's birthdays while we were there. We have done this for the past 2 years and we plan on making it an annual tradition.

The girls went crazy with their hair, and the boys hair too! It was hilarious!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! Alyssa must like Taucia--look at that cute smile!

The Malcom Family said...

Okay Allie were we weird teenagers because in my mind it stand that we were perfect and normal!

Josie said...

Ok, so what's up with Sam's boyfriend? I need some details! Come on Sam, I know I told you NO boyfriends!