I decided to wait until Camden started school to post this. The older kids went back the middle of August and Camden started after Labor Day. They all seem to be loving it. Sammi is taking a few AP classes which seems to be keeping her plenty busy. Rylan is just enjoying having his social life back. Camden is adjusting to having a new teacher this year but he is doing great. This is his 2nd year at this preschool. It was so good for him last year so we decided to try it again. As for Lys and I, we are just enjoying our one on one time together. It has been lots of fun!
Major Catching UP
11 years ago
2 comments:
Way to go! It looks way cute! I love your blog :)
Cute picture! I can't get over Sammi being in 11th grade, time flys I guess.
Post a Comment