Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FUN, FUN, FUN


We have been trying to take advantage of the fabulous weather that we are having down here in Sunny St. George by going to the park as much as possible. We went with the Funk family to both the Hidden Valley and Main Street parks. The kids had fun climbing on the hills, playing on the playground, and of course getting wet in the water features. It was so much fun spending an entire day having a picnic and just hanging out. Thanks guys, lets do it again soon!

We were also able to spend the afternoon at the park with Rylan's friend Parker and my friend Kathy, whom my kids adore. The kids played and played until the bees decided to invade the place so we left. I couldn't believe how many bees there were, I figured it was only a matter of time until one of us got stung. Luckily, I was wrong.

5 comments:

Marn E said...

Looks like fun times down it sunny St. George. Are we going to Frightmares?

Allie said...

Yeah man, I am still planning on coming up that weekend. You still in? It will be a blast!!!!!

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Wiley said...

Great collages! I'm still trying to figure out how to do fun things with my pictures like that!

Live Life said...

fun fun fun you are always having fun!! :)