Things around here were a litte too quiet. When I went to investigate this is what I found. Alyssa was in the bathroom with the door shut, quietly trying to put on some of Sammi's make-up. She did such a great job don't ya think. I couldn't do anything but grab my camera and laugh.
Major Catching UP
11 years ago
6 comments:
now its my turn to laugh at you!! HEEHEE :)
I just love this age! They thinkt hey can be so big as long as no one is looking :)
Too cute! :)
SHe is so cute. And I am sure Sammi was just "thrilled" about the make-up usage!
I have a very similar picture of MaryAnn and Abby after they got into my makeup.
I love it! She is such a doll! Allie your blog is so dang cute...and guess what? I made one too! You'll have to add me as your friend! We need to hang out sometime...go scrapbooking at kathy's or somethin! You guys are awesome! gandkpolatis@blogspot.com love, kristin
That is so cute! I may not think it's so cute when it's my daughter and my makeup! I love the Camden story too! Too cute!
That is great! I bet Sammi loved that. Madi loves makeup too. I think it's so funny how they get so into makeup and things so early, such girls!!!
Post a Comment