The Green M&M and her gang :)

The kids looking ever so cute!!

Camden and his friend Brinlee at their preschool party

The
Green M&M and
Boba Fett

The girls!!
Tony Romo -
Yes,
our family is HUGE Dallas Cowboys Fans!!
Boba Fett
Butterfly Princess riding her favorite trike

We had a very busy, fun-filled
HA
LL
OW
EE
N. It was full of school parties, yummy dinner with friends, costumes, trick-or-treating, and just plain
FUN, FUN, FUN!! I have to say that I
LOVE my costume. Anyone who really knows me knows that I am obsessed with M&M's (especially the
GREEN one ;) After all the festivities we headed up north for the weekend.
9 comments:
Love the costume Allie! The kids looked cute too.
Your kids look dang cute! But you, my friend, are the *BOMB* as the green M&M!
Cute pics...I especially love your costume...you are too funny!
Cute and Fun! LOVE your costume, I might have to borrow it next year(: Where was the hubby and his costume?
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!! Love the green M&M costume. Oh, and I laughed when I saw Alyssa in the dog bed!! Too Funny!
-Jillynne
You are so brave! I don't think I would have the guts to wear it around to all my kid's stuff. I hope I can be more like you when I grow up! :) It was fun to chat with you the other day...hang in there.
Hugs! - Amy
P.S. I don't think I'm going to make it to your papmered chef party...sorry :(
Allie I love it! You know what they say that green M&M means!! You seriously have the cutest little family! We need to come hang out with you guys sometime! Good times :)
Allie the green M&M costume is the color of M&M that I shoved up my nose in first grade.
Megan Reynolds
Allie, you are by far, the coolest mom ever!! Didn't know you still loved green m&ms. So funny. Hey, we can hook you up w/ Romo stuff.. Want a fathead poster of him?
Post a Comment