Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Live Nativity at Tuachan


Last week we were able to attend the Live Nativity at Tuachan with some friends. It is definitely the way to get into the Christmas spirit. The kids were able sit on Santa's lap and we were all able enjoy a very beautiful program and a train ride to follow. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering going.

4 comments:

Greg + Kristin said...

I agree that the nativity was awesome! I went when Trev and Shannon were Mary and Joseph! Cris must have liked it too...he's actually smiling!!!!

Alldredge Memories said...

Looks like you had a good time. Did you get to take your own pictures of Santa or did you have to buy them? They are so cute!

Jennifer said...

We were there on the same night, I am surprised we didn't bump into each other. We had such a great time. Your kids are so cute, they look like they had a blast.

kathyk said...

Allie
pics are great again! front row was great thanks to Chatty! I was grateful that the weather was still nice & we didn't freeze our tails off. Thanks again for letting me join in the family fun
Kat