Monday, March 2, 2009

Sammi's Junior Prom


How time flies, our little girl is now a Junior in High School. She went to her Junior Prom with her friend Billy Hobson on January 24th 2009. She looked absolutely beautiful.

6 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

I LOVE that dress! She's beautiful.

Julie Wiley said...

She looks absolutely beautiful and the best dressed!

The Malcom Family said...

Wow! Time has just gone by, she is going to graduate next year. That is just crazy.

The Andersen Family said...

I can't believe she is that old! She looks beautiful. So if she is that old....her dad must be ANCIENT(:lol

Andrea said...

That just freaks me out that she is already that old! It makes ME feel old!! I remember when she was just started to get "boy crazy" I always hated cutting her hair, because it made her look so OLD!! I need your e-mail so that I can re-add you to our blog. e-mail me! aross3019@gmail.com talk to you soon :0)

Josie said...

Ok, seriously, I know I have told Sam this like 50 times, but she is way to babalicious for her own good! (Ok usually I saw way too hot) Beautiful girl, beautiful dress!