Sunday, April 26, 2009

One Hungry Girl


I had made Rice Crispie Treats the other day. We were just getting everyone ready for bed when it seemed to be a little too quiet. I came out to check on our little princess and this is what I found. Apparantly she was a little hungry and she obviously loves Rice Crispie Treats :) Silly little peanut!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

That freakin' rocks!

Live Life said...

That is one HUGE rice krispie treat! :)

Princess Hairstyles said...

A girl after my own heart! That's hilarious.

Jenny said...

She is a doll! I like how she just picked it up and started eating the whole thing! LOL

Josie said...

Oh that is so great! I love it! I can't blame her, they are so good, I think I could eat the whole pan. What a cutie! What a fun moment to capture!

Alldredge Memories said...

MmMmmM! I want a bite! She is getting soooo big? Weren't you just prego with her?

Greg + Kristin said...

Lyssa is so stinkin cute! I'd be right there with here...rice krispies are my fave! We need to get together sometime soon. Miss you!!

ash said...

hey Allie & Jo
here's my e-mail: ashleypeterson23@hotmail

I'm so glad i ran into you guys today. i miss you!!