
Cris and Shawn made their annual trip to the drag races. I thought it would be fun for them to take Rylan this year since he is getting older. NOT a good idea, he thought it was way too long of a day and very boring. He must take after his mom :) LOL!!! We would much rather watch Football or head to a concert. Anywho, here are a few pics of his very memorable day ;) I don't think that he will be going again for awhile and I am sure that Shawn and Cris won't be complaining about that :) I don't think they liked the bathroom breaks every hour!!!
2 comments:
I used to go to these back in the day and they were loud and smelly! Rylan looks like he's having fun!
Hi Allie! How are you? What is your email address? I know you sent it to me, but I have the wrong one. Anyway, I finally updated my blog and I am going to try to update more often. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment