Thursday, January 10, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007

We had a very awesome Christmas this year. Sammi was able to spend Christmas with us this year so we had all the kids. It was so much fun watching them just be amazed by all the Magic of Christmas.
The kids were totally amazed and so excited for the WII!
It has actually been really fun for Cris and I too.

Daddy's little angel!
Alyssa was thrilled with her new baby dolls, she carries them with her everywhere.
All Camden wanted was CARS.
He got Mack and the Dinoco Helicopter with Mater.
He was happy as ever!

Rylan with his Spidey Legos.
The ones he wanted, AVATAR legos finally arrived yesterday (just a little late). It was Christmas all over again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J & M Shumate Family said...

I love all of your new pictures. I love your kids with their Xmas toys. That is too cool that you have a Wii. Melanie & Stan have one and LOVE it. Anyhow, I just got back to blogging too. Life is BUSY!

Marn E said...

Nice pants Cris!!!