Jacob Farr asked Sammi to be his date for the Junior Prom. He came and woke her up really early to take her to a breakfast that he had set up in a cave in Snow Canyon State Park. She said it was so cool. He had taken a table down into a cave and set it up with candles, they enjoyed eating IHOP pancakes with the other couple that was in their group. They also spent some time painting pottery that afternoon and then he came later that evening to pick her up for the dance. She truly looked like a princess going to the ball. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Simply Stunning!!!
1 comments:
Her dress is beautiful!!! Can you remember going to Junior Prom together with Jon and Jason? My dress was a mermaid style dress...I can't believe I wore it now that I look back. Melanie actually wore it for Halloween more than a decade later when she was in college...TOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment