I told Cris back in August after I had seen Daughtry at the Red Rock that if he came on tour with Bon Jovi to Vegas that we were there. We were able to get 17th row floor seats to the April 12th concert. It was an absolute blast! I hope we can make it an annual tradition. We have been Bon Jovi fans since the 80's and of course you all know that I love Daughtry! I have never been an American Idol fan but I happened to watch that season and absolutely loved him. Cris and I don't get away much so it was nice to be able to spend a little time together. Enjoy a few of our photos.
Major Catching UP
11 years ago
2 comments:
you guys are so sexy! i'm so glad you found our blog! woo hoo! i will totally add you to my friends list so i can stalk your arse. love ya.
Hey! It's Lyndsi from across the street. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog... I am so jealous you got to see Daughtry! Sounds like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment