Sunday, April 27, 2008

Night out with Friends

Drake Bell
Joshua, Rylan, and Lhea
The Whole Gang!
Josie, Joshua and Lhea
Rylan and I
Jo, TJ, and Taylee

The kids showing off their cool new shirts!
Mom, don't squeeze me sooo tight!
Drake Bell Jammin'

The Dixie Escalante Kite Festival is an annual tradition here in St. George. The kids are rewarded with a kite for reading. They also have many other various events planned throughout this week. This year the headliner was Drake Bell. A few friends and I decided it would be fun to take the older kids and go see the concert. I was a little lost since I don't watch Nickelodeon, but the kids had a absolute blast rockin' out!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

You are a fun mom

Live Life said...

Look who is in the paper!

http://www.thespectrum.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080510/NEWS01/805100339

*grin* Doug said you sound so official!