Sammi is a member of Dixie Children's Choir and they have an annual performance at Disneyland every year. Last year just Sammi, Rylan and I went. Cris had fun staying home spending some extra time with the little ones. :) This year we decided that it would be fun if we all went. We also decided to ask my sister Natalie and her family to join us. It was so much fun! Nana and Pa decided that for Christmas they wanted to help us all out with our trip. We are so grateful to them, it was truly like Christmas in May. I wish I could go back tomorrow, but maybe next year.
Life has just been so crazy since we have been home, Alyssa and Camden have been very sick, we had to get Rylan caught up on end of level testing that he had missed while we were gone, and get Cris ready for his trip back to Kentucky for school. I am finally taking a minute to post a bit of our trip, check back throughout the week for the rest of our vacation posts.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had some really great fun! Im glad you were able to go down there and spend some family time. We all need that time to time.
Happy Mothers Day!!! I hope you have a great one! Thanks for being my friend! I really am glad that we moved a street over...its been the best move yet...move that is..house not so much *wink* heehee
But really, thanks for being my friend, and someone that I can talk to... you are a great friend and I love you for it!
Welcome home!!! I thought I saw you guys leaving at 5:00 AM! Don't worry... I'm not stalking your house. I was just up and noticed all of you guys up! It looks like you had a blast!
Great Pics...seems like we were just there yesterday too! I loved Disneyland and can't wait to experience the crazy again in a few years!!!
Post a Comment