I love the pictures of your little girl with her earrings! Maybe someday I'll have that luxury of a little girl! HA! Thanks for the swim lesson the other day! Your a blast to hang out with!
That new community center you guys have looks like a blast! We might have to come down and try it out. As you know, our pool sucks, and they are tearing it down soon anyway. I love Rylan in his suit, so handsome! And Alyssa looks adorable with her ears pierced. Kaysha's been asking for hers to be done, maybe I'll get around to it soon.
2 comments:
I love the pictures of your little girl with her earrings! Maybe someday I'll have that luxury of a little girl! HA! Thanks for the swim lesson the other day! Your a blast to hang out with!
That new community center you guys have looks like a blast! We might have to come down and try it out. As you know, our pool sucks, and they are tearing it down soon anyway. I love Rylan in his suit, so handsome! And Alyssa looks adorable with her ears pierced. Kaysha's been asking for hers to be done, maybe I'll get around to it soon.
Post a Comment