This past weekend a few friends and I were able to get a much needed break from the everyday world. We went down to Las Vegas to catch and show, eat lots of food, and shop till we dropped.
I had gone to Vegas a few days prior to meet up with some friends from Texas. They recommended that we try out this restaurant in the Excalibur Hotel called Dick's Last Resort. They said it was a wild and crazy place to eat and boy were they right. The food was about as good as the hotel (NASTY) but the entertainment was hilarious. For those who decide to try it out, Brace Yourself!!! After seeing a very spectacular show, we hit the very nasty hotel room for a little shut eye to prepare us for shopping the next day.
Saturday consisted of shopping, shopping, shopping. Torrey introduced us to Sephora. It was a fun, new shopping experience for us not so girly girls. We then headed to the Forum Shops for more shopping and a bite to eat at Cheesecake Factory (YUM, YUM, YUM). That pretty much sums it up. Thanks girls for all the fun!! It was a blast!!
8 comments:
Sounds like a wild and crazy weekend!!
why so bashful about the SHOW?
Yeah! I agree with Torrey! Why so bashful! I'm freaking jealous! hahaha Sounds like you guys had a blast!
It looks like you had a blast!!! Viva Las Vegas right?! :)
Looks like you had fun in LV. I'm loving the pic of you with Elvis!! That girl in the first picture with you (she has a pink shirt on) looks familiar. Did she go to SUU?
-Jillynne
It looks like you had a blast in Vegas. Everyone needs a girls night!
Girl's night's out are the best. I need to do them more often!
It all sounds fun except for the nasty motel. I have a thing about motels, they kinda gross me out. Maybe I'm OCD ;)
Post a Comment