Sunday, July 6, 2008

Alyssa's trip to Daddy's work


Alyssa had to get her 2nd set of ear tubes this past week. Dr. Chase also removed her adenoids hoping that it will prevent her from needing any more ear tubes in the future. (we will keep our fingers crossed) There was a cute little nurse that got us a wagon so that we could stroll through the halls while we waited. "Aunt" Kathy came and kept us company. Daddy was able to take her back to the surgery room and be there in the recovery room when she woke up. That made it a lot easier on me knowing that she was in good hands. Not to mention having Dr. Lind do her anesthesia, that man is amazing! She came through it like a champ, other than puking in the gift shop while we waited for her prescriptions to be filled. :( She is almost back to normal, just a little onery and not wanting to eat or drink much since her throat still hurts a bit. A few more days and she will be good as new. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad everything went well and Alyssa is doing fine! She's lucky her daddy got to have a part in her day at the hospital!

Princess Hairstyles said...

I had no idea! Poor little thing. I hope this works for her this time. It probably was a lot less traumatizing having her dad there though.

Fullmer Family said...

Looks like things went good. Poor kid!! Hey, did you get in on the class pic they took at the park? I didn't know anything about it and left before it was taken:(!
-Jillynne

Felisa said...

Hey I LOVE your blog! Not fun for the little kids to have to do the hospital thing, but I guess if ya have to it's sure nice to have Daddy there with ya. I'm glad things went well for her.