Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hangin' with The Carl's

Rylan and Isaiah on the roof of the playhouse
Silly boysThe boys
The triplets, they are so cute!

In July my friend Toni and her family came out to visit from Texas. We have been friends since the 6th grade and we all love it when she comes to visit. She has 3 little boys Isaiah, Jacob, and Sam. Plus, triplet girls Carrie, Abby and Sara. It was so much fun to spend the afternoon with them. My kids had a blast!!! I don't know how she does it, I was exhausted after just 2 hours. Toni is just an amazing mom. Hopefully we will be able to visit them in Texas one day, we just might have to catch a Dallas Cowboys game while we are there. :) Toni also managed to drag me to our 15 year high school reunion. I can't believe it has been that long since we roamed the halls of Cedar High. We had a nice luncheon at Rusty's Ranch house and laughed our butts off. We also had a family get together that evening at the city park. It turned out to be pretty fun.

1 comments:

Live Life said...

You have friends everywhere I swear!!! You are such a people person and I love it!