
On August 9th we were able to attend the annual Stucki Family Reunion. It was held at Tushar Lake up Beaver Mountain. We enjoyed yummy food, family, fun and games. Our favorite was the homemade taffy that is a tradition for my Great Aunt Eva. She makes the best taffy EVER!!! I remember as a little girl she would let us help her make the taffy, it was so much fun. We would have to PULL, PULL, PULL until our arms just ached. I will forever cherish those memories with my Great Aunt. We also enjoyed canoeing on the lake, our kids thought that was a blast. They wanted to stay forever. After all was said and done we drove down the mountain and grabbed an ice cream cone and some cheese curd at the Cache Valley Cheese Chalet. YUMMY!!!
1 comments:
Wait a minuet...is that who I think it is?? I thought you said there wasnt any of that kind there!! ;)
heeheee
Post a Comment