Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun at Lagoon

The kids had fun on the Ladybug drop.
Camden on Bulgy the Whale
I loved this ride when I was just a wee tot.
Alyssa and I enjoyed the Merry-Go-Round,
I practically had to drag her off. Camden isn't quite sure what to think.
The kids were flyin' high in those helicopters.
I love this picture. I have one just like it from when I was little.
I think the boats were light blue way back then.
Gotta love the Tidal Wave!
Marn dragged me on The Cliffhanger, she obviously got the worst of it. HAHA
We couldn't escape getting wet on Rattlesnake Rapids.
It was so much fun the first time that we had to do it again.
This time the kids wanted their own boat.

Here is most of our gang.
Me, Necia, and Marn getting ready to blast off on The Rocket!
Marn and I, the daredevils that we are decided to take a shot on The Catapult! It was an absolute BLAST!!Below is the video of our fun and crazy ride.

I decided to take the kids on one last Hoorah before school started. What better place to do that than Lagoon. Sammi wasn't able to make it so I brought Necia along for the ride. She was such a help. Thanks girl! We met up with our friends The Reynolds and headed up for a day of fun. We always have so much fun when we are together. The kids all got along great and we had a day packed with fun! Poor Camden wanted to go on every ride but he was still a little too small for most of them. Hopefully next year. He definately follows in his mommys footsteps when it comes to thrill rides. Marnie and I ended the day with The Catapult, What a ride!!!!

1 comments:

Live Life said...

Love the music ;)

looks like a blast!! :)