Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Camden Funny

The other day someone was asking Sammi where her boyfriend Billy was serving his mission. Camden piped up with "Billy is on his mission to Mars, DUH" We all laughed are heads off. He is such a funny kid, can't wait so see what he comes up with next.

2 comments:

The Malcom Family said...

It is a good thing you are writing this down, because that is cute. I think that is one thing I miss the most as my kids get older is the funny things they say and come up with.

J & M Shumate Family said...

What a cute kid! I need to start writing down funny things my boys say too. Matthew just learned to tell jokes, and he is a crack up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY...I can still remember our fun sleepover bday!!!! We are getting old! HUGS!