Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GIRL POWER!!

The girls in this house get to be on lawn mowing duty while Cris is staying busy with work, school, etc. I just feel bad for the neighbors because I am not as good at getting it mowed once a week like Cris was. I tend to let it grow until it drives me crazy and then I finally get around to it. Sorry Neighbors ;) Oh, and pay no attention to our super sexy attire and hairdo's ;) We love our PJ's!!

6 comments:

Josie said...

What a cute picture! I'm impressed, I have to admit I have never mowed a lawn in my entire life.

Jodi said...

I always mow the lawn. I think its a Grace Idaho thing. All the men are so busy at the farms that the wives have to do it. Luckily I have a riding lawnmower.

Chady said...

Welcome to my life! LOL It doesn't bother me much though. Can be relaxing in a way. :)

Alldredge Memories said...

I think you look great! Who doesn't mow the lawn in their Pj's? She is getting so big! Time flies when you're having fun!

Marn E said...

You go girls. Sometimes us women have to do it all!

Lyndsi said...

We like your PJ's too! We peek out of Kenna's window and watch you (j/k)The only way ours is mowed is because of Brent's employees!