Sammi and I are lucky enough to have birthdays exactly one month apart. This year we decided to have some girl time together. Cris got the weekend off to babysit, while Sammi and I hit the road. We were going to head up to Lagoon for Frightmares but the weather didn't cooperate. It was on to plan B. Sammi has always wanted to see Phantom of the Opera, so we headed to Sunny Las Vegas to give the play at the Venetian a shot. It was AWESOME!! A couple of our good friends Jo, and Josie joined us. It was soooo much fun. Sammi is such an amazing young women and I am so proud to be her Mom.
Major Catching UP
11 years ago
7 comments:
I wish I could have gone. That looks like so much fun!
How cool you girls deserve some girl time! I think it is so great you guys are so close!
Totally jealous! Hope you LOVED every minute of it! Such an amazing show! Looking good girls!
I kept meaning to call you to wish you happy bday...and then the day got away from me!grr happy birthday old lady(:!! Looks like you had a grand time!
Phantom in Vegas is my FAVORITE! I'm sure Marn told you we went this last weekend and LOVED it! Looks like you girls had a BLAST!
Sounds like fun! Isn't that play awesome! You're looking great!
Allie I'm so jealous of you and Sammi! I want to go to that play! I'm so glad you loved it! Thanks for the comment too! You are so dang cute! Oh, and I tagged you...so check out my blog for the tag!!!!
Post a Comment