While we were in Northern Utah last weekend we decided to take a trip to the ZOO. We weren't sure about the trip when we woke up and realized that it was raining. We just decided to take our chances since we don't get up that way too often as a family. We headed from Orem to SLC and the closer we got to the zoo, the better the weather was. Our first couple of hours at the zoo were awesome. I think we were probably the only family there. It started to rain on us a little bit at the end, but nothing an umbrella and jackets couldn't handle.
Major Catching UP
11 years ago

5 comments:
How nice to spend a day together and that you got the whole place to yourself! I'll have to remember that for the next time we go. Fun picts!
You do remember we live up here right? Sheesh. Just givin ya crap, I know how 'mini-trips' are. It just would be nice to cya more than once/twice a year. I love the zoo, cute pics!
Cute banner...looks like you got the hang of photoshop...isn't it fun?!? I love it!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I still cant belive you guys went to the Zoo! It was crazy weather!
Your pics are cute! You are now a onlie scrap-booker-picture-magician!
ME :)
I LOVE the zoo, especially when it isn't packed. Looks like you had a BLAST! Your blog looks great...very CUTE!
Post a Comment