Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ladybugs Galore

With a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug,
sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug!
We recently moved Alyssa into a big girl bed. Our little princess is growing up way too fast :( Alyssa LOVES ladybugs!! When she saw this bedding for the first time online she just kept saying MINE, MINE, MINE. How could I say no to that ;) We decided to try the big girl bed for the first time over the weekend so that daddy would be home to help. We had a rough couple of nights but low and behold the UPS fairy saved the day on Monday :) She has been sleeping peacefully ever since. I guess the bedding must have done the trick.

7 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

SUPER CUTE bedding....I love it! Alyssa looks happy in the pics...hope the ladybug decor keeps her asleep in her big girl bed.

Kim said...

How CUTE is that? She is just a big girl now! Maybe she should be invited to Brynlie's Lady Bug birthday party this weekend!

Alldredge Memories said...

Cute!!! Thanks so much for helping me with my blog!

brinkerhoff bunch said...

Lissa's ladybug room is so super cute!!! I have to say, your blog is AWESOME! I think you are a professional blogger and I want to be like you when I grow up.
Janet

The Andersen Family said...

That is adorable...so is she! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Live Life said...

Lady bugs are the best! She looks like she is really enjoying her new lady bug room!!! So very cute!

Toni said...

What a Princess! Love the tip, we'll totally let the girls pick out bedding when we do the big switch.
We miss you guys!