Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving this year was awesome. We went with my mom and dad, aunts, uncles, and lots of cousins. I think there was around 50 of us all together. It was such a big group that we had it at the Middle School. It worked out great! There was plenty of room for us all to eat yummy food and play games afterward, a gym for playing basketball, an auditorium to watch the DALLAS COWBOYS WIN :) and lots of room for the kids to run around and play. It was such a great day, I am so thankful to have been able to spend it with so many family members.
While I am at it I might as well do the 27 things that I am grateful for TAG that I got from Marnie. I can honestly say this is the 1st TAG that I have ever done because I think they are dumb (sorry to those who have tagged me in the past), but here it goes in random order-
1. My husband
2. My kids
3. My parents
4. My brothers
5. My best friend, my sister Nat
6. The gospel
7. Food, Clothing, and the roof over our heads
8. Freedom
9. Cris's great job
10. The awesome place we live
11. Cris's drive to further his education
12. Dr. Samlowski - my moms cancer doctor
13. Life in general
14. Vanilla Coke from Sonic
15. Amazing friends
16. My Extended Family
17. My nieces and nephews
18. My pooch Pepsi
19. My DVR so I don't miss any new episodes of my favorite shows
20. My cell phone - how did we ever live without them
21. Money, since we all know we can't live without it
22. The Computer Age
23. Blogging - I am a total addict
24. Good Health for both me and my family
25. Time
26. Chocolate
27. Dallas Cowboys Football - gotta love sundays in the winter
I tag anyone who wants to play along :)

1 comments:

Greg + Kristin said...

Allie I will call you so you can help me! I would love to not make my blog private...it just seems liks such a pain. But, I don't want creepers looking either! Thanks girly! You rock!