This year Cris and I were able to get away to Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. Our friends set us up with a free room at the Silverton. It was awesome just to get away from the craziness of everyday life and have an evening out with just us. We did not venture down to the strip, I guess we are just getting too old for that stuff. :) We just had a nice dinner and hung out at the Hotel. We got up early and headed home on New Years Day so that we could spend some time with the kids. We had our friends, The Momberger's over to play Guitar Hero on the Wii. Alyssa really got into the singing part, it was hilarious.
Major Catching UP
11 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Hey, Im no longer private. So put me back on the "good" list!
Thanks again for all the support you have given me, I dont know what I would have done with out you. Love ya lots!
Todays word verification is;
mooffo HAAHAA. Either that really is funny, or Im really lacking in the sleep department!
You revamped the blog! Looks great! Your New Year's sounded fun!
Hey how did you swing a night by yourselves, I thought when you had kids and your hubby had a crazy job, you no longer get those or maybe thats me. I'm glad you had a great time, with all that has gone on with your mom i'm sure you needed it.
You're blog looks so good! Love all of your new posts. My girls got DS's for Christmas too. They are fun. I even play them now and then.
-Jillynne
Post a Comment