Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Time

I LOVE, LOVE this picture of my Mom and Dad from the Christmas Eve Party
The kids taking turns on Santas lap, he gave them each a treat
I was able to snap a picture of the kids before church the Sunday before Christmas. The rest of the photos were of the kids, their stuff, and the tree before all the presents were opened. I caught a few photos of the kids enjoying their new toys.
I absolutely love Christmas time! This year we had the annual Christmas Eve party with my family. It is always so much fun. Some of my fondest memories come from when I was a little girl sitting on Santa's lap and spending time with lots of family. I am so glad that I am able to share the same tradition with my kids. There was an awful storm on Christmas Eve that made traveling home from Cedar a little scary. Thank goodness we made it home safe and sound.
We spent Christmas Day at home with the kids since Cris was on call for work. I don't have very many pictures since we got a new video camera for Christmas. I was having so much fun figuring it out that I forgot to get out my digital camera. OOPS! Our families came down here a few days later to exchange presents and spend time together. We were also able to spend some time during the break at my moms while my brother and his family were here from Lehi.
I am so grateful for great family and friends, they truly are a blessing.

1 comments:

The Andersen Family said...

Somehow I missed your Christmas post! So fun, looks like we had the same Santa...legos, wii stuff, etc. Love Christmas with kiddos.