
My boys have been asking me to redecorate their room since I finished both the girls. I finally gave in after Cris bought Rylan a FATHEAD of Tony Romo for Christmas. I must say that I think it turned out awesome and my boys LOVE IT!!!

Yup, you guessed it. We are Die Hard Cowboys Fans. We even dressed up recently for Trick or Treating in July at our friends house. She loves Halloween and since her pumpkins from the garden were all ready to be carved she decided to celebrate a little early. It was so much fun!! Thanks Kim :) We think you should make it a yearly tradition :)
6 comments:
I triathlete and a decorator! Allie, you can just do it all!
Cute!
Ooohhh Allie... I love you, but I just can't support your Cowboy fettish! LOL... We'll talk again when the Broncos beat them! ;)
Way cute! Maybe that's what I should do with my boys room. Where did you get all the cool stuff?
GO COWBOYS!!!! This is exactly what I will be doing to our baby boys room in a few years. Your family pic. looks just like game day at our house. love it.
When are you coming to watch them play in TX?
Post a Comment