Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rylan turns the big 9



Way back in April :) LOL (ya, I'm a little behind) Rylan had his 9th birthday. We decided to have a small gathering with close friends and neighbors. The Funks, The Dahls, and The Livings families joined with us in all the fun and excitement of this awesome day.

We decided it would be fun to have a BBQ since the weather was so nice. Then we took all the kids to the rec center to swim their little hearts out, which they did. After all that fun we headed back to our house to have cake and ice cream and of course open all the loot :) Rylan got exactly what he wanted. An IPOD, IHOME and a bike. He also got a new collection of Backagons and a CRAZY and I mean CRAZY Nerf gun. That thing can shoot multiple bullets at a time and it is so loud. I seriously about hit the floor when Rylan shot that thing off the next day. I was scared to death while Rylan laughed his butt off. Thanks Josie :)
All in all it was a GREAT day. We are so lucky to live in such and awesome neighborhood where we have been lucky enough to establish friendships that will last a lifetime. Thanks guys :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLAN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: